Our bulk materials are sold by the ‘cubic yard’ (27 cubic feet) and half ‘yard’. One yard covers approximately 100 square feet at 3 inches thick. All bulk materials are available by pick-up or delivery. All prices are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available at all times. Please call for current availability.
- Topsoil is the top virgin layer of soil which is rich in nutrients and minerals
- Mechanically screened for easy application and handling
- Fresh top soil is an ideal growing medium, used for planting in gardens, flowerbeds and for turf applications
- To further enrich your soil, we recommend using a 50/50 blend of Screened Topsoil and Aged Mushroom Compost
Per Yard – $38
- Please call for availability.
- Same as above, but not mechanically screened or kept covered, so it tends to be more wet.
- Primarily used to fill in large and deep holes and will have moderate sized roots, rocks and clumps.
- More labor intensive
Per Yard – $25
Leaf Compost or Mushroom Soil
- Typically used as a natural fertilizer that replenishes all the nutrients that crops require
- To further enrich your soil, we recommend using a 50/50 blend of Aged Mushroom OR Leaf Compost and Screened Topsoil
Leaf Compost Per Yard – $38
Screened Mushroom Soil Per Yard – $48
Unscreened Mushroom Soil Per Yard – $38
Shep’s Super Soil
- Mushroom and Leaf composts blended with Screened Topsoil
- Great amended soil for flower and vegetable gardens
- Professionally blended on site and kept covered and DRY